3345 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60657
11 AM-9 PM
COLD craft beer, curated wines from around the world, exceptional spirits, and MORE. Stop in, pick up, or get it delivered to your door in less than 2 HOURS! Bitter Pops REWARD MEMBERS please use your rewards phone number when placing your order to earn your well deserved Bitter Pops Rewards Chips!
- The North Coast Collection -
VINIFICATION: The Malvasia fermented and aged in stainless steel. 65% chardonnay is fermented and aged in stainless steel and the remaining 35% is fermented and aged in neutral French oak. Filtered and fined.
TASTING NOTES: Delicate, frizzante style bubbles. Jasmine flowers, fresh baked french bread, honeysuckle, fresh yellow peach, meyer lemon, green apple.
PLAYS WELL WITH: Sushi, ramen, roast chicken, dan dan noodles, thai food
WHY I LOVE IT from Sommelier Kristin Olszewski: "Malvasia is one of those grapes that can either remind you of your grandmother’s perfume or transport you to that night where you turned, by accident, down a street covered in blooming night jasmine.
We clearly prefer the latter. We’ve blended it with chardonnay - one of my favorite grapes when she’s treated with respect (and one of the three grapes allowed in Champagne)!
This chardonnay has been lovingly fermented in both stainless steel and neutral barrel - we believe in prioritizing balance over oak but the neutral barrel gives a touch of texture. The resulting blend has a bit of everything - acidity, texture, bright fruit and pretty aromatics!"
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
SEE IF YOU’RE IN OUR DELIVERY AREA: Check out our map CLICK HERE
YOU MUST BE 21 OR OLDER TO PLACE AN ORDER. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT BP DELIVERY AND CURBSIDE REQURIMENTS: CLICK HERE
READ OUR STORE PRIVACY POLICIES HERE: To review all of our Policies as it relates to purchasing on our site and Local Delivery CLICK HERE